Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Remember When...












We were just remembering... exactly one year ago last January Frank and I had an opportunity to go on the most amazing vacation we have ever been on. We won, through Deseret Book, a Western Carribean Cruise. The ports included: Costa Maya, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; Belize; and Cozumel, Mexico. Our excursions focused on historical Book of Mormon sights, including the supposed "Land of Bountiful" region. It was beautiful and amazing and would not have been able to do it, except for the dear kindness of Marilyn Cole (Frank's Mom) to watch our children for the whole week.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

You lucky ducks! I'm so glad you were able to go on that awesome trip!!!

d.r. gib said...

That looks wonderful! I am so glad to find out you have a blog! I love blogging. check ours out too--Kat

julie said...

What a fun trip! I am so glad that you guys got to go. We are hoping to go on another cruise for our tenth anniversary. Cruises are awesome!