Sunday, March 30, 2008

Here's Camberlyn
































































There she is! Camberlyn Cole - 7 lbs. 18 1/2 inches














Mom and kids












































Yeah, so she's a little jaundiced.
































Look at those skinny legs!














Mom tried an assortment of bows to accessorize
Camberlyn. Some of them worked, others we're
still looking for. We hope we don't have to check
diapers.















Camberlyn has a very relaxed look about her,
but she can definitely wig out!




























Look at that hair!














Mom's first chance to hold her.















Jackson loves to hold his sister.














Gavin... well, he says its alright.















The new and improved Cole Family!















Camberlyn's first trip in the carseat








7 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful, Can't wait to see her on person. Glad to hear everyone is doing great. See you soon!

Unknown said...

What a doll! Love those skinny little chicken legs. :) She's got gorgeous eyes, she takes after her mom with those big dark eyes, don't you think? What gorgeous hair! I can't wait to see her!

Heidi, you stay off your feet as much as possible. Send your kids to the neighbors and sleep when you can. Love ya tons!

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited to come up tomorrow. Jas is dying to see her too. Maybe Conference weekend??
Hope you're doing well. We love you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS!

julie said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you. She is so adorable. Heidi, I hope you are recovering quickly. I wish I could help you! Have fun with your sweet little girl.

julie said...

Once more thing, I found Kelly Pitta Brown and Nikki. They are on facebook. Kelly also has a blog and you can get to it from my blog "the brown family". They both look really good.

Kristi said...

Heidi she is darling! Congrats and have fun dressing her up!

Jen S. said...

Congratulations Cole Family!!! She is beautiful!!!!! Welcome to the world little Camberlyn. I can't wait to meet you!!