Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Best Night- Update

I just need to update "Our Best Night" post. Camberlyn, a couple of weeks ago, started sleeping 10-12 hours EVERY night. Wahoo! I was so happy! But since then she started rolling over from her stomach (which she sleeps on) to her back. Since she can't roll back over she cries, so atleast once a night, I have to go flip her to her stomach. It only takes a second, but it still is disruptive to me. We can only hope for her to learn how to roll back really soon.

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

that is funny, usually it is the other way around. i hope she learns to get back over soon so you can sleep all night long. i have been hoping to sleep all night for 14 months!

julie said...

It's not fair that she is already sleeping through the night! Both Katelyn and Tyler didn't sleep all night till 9 months! Happy for you though. I love your new background. Very cute. By the way, are you going to the reunion? Just curious.