Friday, July 25, 2008

Nine Years Ago...

July 23rd 1999-We got married. Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Tia said...

Awww, look at you!! Congrats you guys!

julie said...

Wow, it has been nine years! I remember going to your reception and Danielle said, "Heidi is doing it tonight!" I am so happy for you guys. I got to see you guys fall in love! Our first year in college was so much fun.

Mindy said...

You look cute!

d.r. gib said...

wow! was that really nine years ago. I remember Tyler setting up the fireworks outside for you guys to drive though as you left. He was so excited! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! (one exclamation point for every happy year you have been married)

Kristen said...

Isn't it amazing how young we all look on our wedding day? I certainly didn't feel so young, but I really was! Josh has such a baby face in our pictures. I certainly didn't feel so young, but I really was! Congratulations on 9 years.