Jackson, Frank, and Gavin.
I am so glad I thought to bring hats and gloves for everyone or else this fun trip would have been full of complaining from the young ones. Fortunately, I think they really enjoyed looking for fish, ducks, prarie dogs (which I'm sure were hibernating), moose and dinosaur tracks.Papa and Nanna Cole
This is how Camberlyn spent the trip- all bundled up in her car seat.
Jackson standing by one of the hundreds of witches at Gardner Village. I love Halloween time at this place. It is decorated so festive. Too bad the day we decided to show Nanna and Papa it was so crowded for Halloween events that it took longer to walk to our car then to walk around the whole village. I think we all still had fun enjoying the great fall weather and getting fudge in the candy shop. This was the only witch Gavin would stand by without an adult, probably because it's smaller than him and not even remotely scary looking.
Look how much Camberlyn enjoyed the witches.
I think Papa actually gave Frank a run for his money at Ping-Pong. What champs !
Jackson trying to learn the rules of the game. Nanna is such a great teacher. Notice Gavin under the table- this is how he wanted to spend his time. It seems a bit more fun then actually trying to play Ping-Pong.

2 comments:
That picture of Camberlyn smiling is so adorable!
Fun times! How was Into the Woods? I've always wanted to see that?
Post a Comment