Tuesday, November 25, 2008

When you give a kid a camera

Jackson always wants to take pictures so I finally handed the camera over to him to discover what he would do with it. Here is the outcome ------




And finally, last but not least, a screwdriver. Go figure!

4 comments:

julie said...

Not bad. When Tyler gets a hold of the camera, he often holds it wrong and ends up taking REALLY close pictures of his face. I would love to see more pictures of your house. What I could see, it is really cute, of course:)

Mindy said...

I especially love the self portrait in the bathroom mirror! Not too shabby!

Kristen said...

He did a good job. A budding photographer no doubt. My favorite is the one of Camberlyn. She loves the camera!

d.r. gib said...

he did a great job. Now you know what to get him for Christmas. One of those cameras that kids can't break. We are excited to see you guys next week!