What a good looking bunch!
What happened to my head!
Wow. I'm so embarrassed. You can really see my uneven skull in this picture.
You have a beautiful family! I don't think any of you look strange or with misshapen heads :)
Sorry I tried to edit the photo and take grandpa out (long story). I don't know what I'm doing so I ended up messing up Jason's head and even changing the background color. I didn't have time to go back and fix head details.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a good looking bunch!
What happened to my head!
Wow. I'm so embarrassed. You can really see my uneven skull in this picture.
You have a beautiful family! I don't think any of you look strange or with misshapen heads :)
Sorry I tried to edit the photo and take grandpa out (long story). I don't know what I'm doing so I ended up messing up Jason's head and even changing the background color. I didn't have time to go back and fix head details.
Post a Comment