We went up to Rexburg this last weekend to see family. It was nice to get away and very relaxing because we didn't do much except hang out in the hotel, the indoor swimming pool, or at my brother-in-laws townhouse because it was so COLD!!! When we got there on Friday afternoon it was about 12 degrees. We were trying to wash off the windshield and as soon as the water left the sprayer it was frozen. I had high hopes of walking around campus and seeing how much the city has changed, but as soon as we felt the air we decided we better just visit the campus in the spring.
There wasn't much to take pictures of but I do have a few of us just hanging out.
Frank and his brother in matching sweaters watching the NBA All-Star Dunk Contest and Game.
Camberlyn and her cousin Benson just playing by each other. They were so cute together.

Here are the kids in the hallway at the hotel sitting down and protesting because they don't want to go home.

4 comments:
5 people in a hotel room in Rexburg in the winter. Wow you really are brave aren't you? Glad you got away for a minute though. It's nice to do that no matter where you go.
At least you got some swimming in. I don't know if I would put on a swim suit in February.
BRRRR! That is all I think about when I think of Rexburg in the winter. I hope you had fun.
That's funny, Idaho is very cold. I grew up there, but being away so long I always forget it. Every time we go home I am reminded of what I grew up in. I know SLC has smog but I'd rather have positive degrees than negative anyday. I love Idaho though..it's home. Anyways, I'm glad you were able to get out of the valley and enjoy some family time.
Post a Comment