Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Sister's Wedding

These are just a few of my favorite photos from my sister's wedding. The photographer filled in at the last minute. In fact the first photographer called the night before and bailed, so luckily my brother had this friend in his singles ward who could help out. Here they are.


Her veil is puffy and gets fixed in later pictures, but this is the only one I have of the bridesmaids.

This is the whole wedding party. There is a closer one, but I like how the background looks softer in this one.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe the photog bailed!!! That is so unprofessional! The stand in did a fabulous job though! I love the angles of the last two. Cute!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

BTW- Mindy I totally thought of you helping us out, but it was such last minute I didn't dare call you. Just so you know I totally have you in mind for any future photography we have to do. I love your pictures.

d.r. gib said...

wow, those are beautiful pictures. Congrats Keri! The pic with the whole group is cool, it looks like you are floating!

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

CORRECTION: Heidi!!! She didn't bail she was fired!!! Told me last minute she was going to charge $1500.00 for one hour of photography and this was her first wedding and she is just starting school!