Sunday, March 8, 2009

In the Mind of a 7 Year Old

I came home from church today and immediately started dinner. When I was done I went up to the bedroom and on my bed I found a little note from Jackson and it said:

Dear Mom and Dad
if you By me a DS I will Do enything and I will give you 11000 mone.
from Jackson

*typed as it was written*

If only he realized how many Nintendo DS's he could buy with $11,000- Funny!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute!

Angie said...

Too funny! I love that he can write now and decided to just slip you a little note. :)

Liz said...

That's so funny. You should save that note!

Lindsay said...

I like that. 11000 mone. Does he realize how many jobs he would have to do to earn that much? :)
I love that cute Jackson.

Mark and Kattie said...

That is definently a keeper! He is a funny kid.

Mindy said...

I still can't believe it... 7? really?? He is so cute!

The Mom said...

I would suggest that he earn it. Tell him you will pay for half, but he has to earn the other half. Put a chart on the fridge that shows how much money he has to earn, then create a job chart that lists jobs and how much you will pay for each job. After he tells you what job he is going to do, he does it, then you have to check it to make sure it is done correctly. Once he earns the DS, he will be so much more careful with it because he will know how hard he had to work for it.

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com

Tia said...

That's so cute! I love how they spell words at this age. Bailee is the same way. She writes me little notes and I crack up at how she spells everything!