We got a new camera last night. The battery finished charging this morning and I was anxious to take some pictures. So this morning I thought I would capture what my kids do on Sunday mornings while they wait for me to get ready.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Lazy Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute! Easton saw that hat on Jackson and said "hey, that's Indiana Jones!"
Jackson looks like a teenager in the picture with the hat over his head!
Looks like the camera does a good job as well.
Nice camera! Those pics look great. Your boys are so handsome!
Ooooh, what kind of new camera did you get? The pics look great!
By the way, I have those magazines I need to give you for Lindsay, maybe I'll drop them by sometime today?
Yeah - what kind of camera did you get? The pictures look great and your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment