
Courtesy of superhealthykids.blogspot.com:
This idea came from the June issue of Women’s day, but they changed it to be made with juice, and the kids LOVED IT!!
They made Jello Jigglers per the box instructions. Basically:
2 1/2 cups juice (they used a strawberry/ banana juice / veggie blended) heated to boiling.
2 Large packets of Jello
Then cut a melon in half, scooped the seeds, and filled the center with Jello and chilled.
I bet your kids will like it too!
They made Jello Jigglers per the box instructions. Basically:
2 1/2 cups juice (they used a strawberry/ banana juice / veggie blended) heated to boiling.
2 Large packets of Jello
Then cut a melon in half, scooped the seeds, and filled the center with Jello and chilled.
I bet your kids will like it too!
I have yet to try it, but it looks so fun and delicious.

1 comment:
We've been experimenting with what fruits and veggies Adorable will eat....melons 'n' jello. Genius, sheer genius!!!
Post a Comment