Some things that were said by our family members while we were down in St. George for the past three days.
"Camberlyn, don't chuck the cheese." (Camberlyn kept throwing her cheese stick and this was Frank's way of getting her to stop)
"Dad, do I still have both of my eyeballs?" (Jackson kept teasing Gavin about his missing eyes so Gavin just had to make sure that everything was still in tact on his face)
"Yes, officer. We will pay the ticket in Salt Lake then fax the paperwork to the St. George office so that you will know we took care of it." (Yep, this was the highlight of our trip (NOT!) Argggh!)
"Mom, does 1000 minutes = 100 hours?" "No." "Then it must be 100 miles." (Gavin's simple logic doesn't quite add up)
"Mom, why are all those people wearing pioneer clothes in Wal-Mart?" (Jackson's first sight of polygamists)
With extreme laughter, "Mom did you just hear them say 'comabut' on the radio?" "No, what is a comabut?" "It's a butt that's in a coma." Followed by more extreme laughter.
"I don't want to go to another playground." (After trying to keep ourselves entertained while Frank was doing school assemblies- I never thought I would ever hear the kids say this)
"My stomach hurts. When we get home we need to eat something healthy, I'm sick of eating out." (This was said by Jackson, not mom- even at a young age he realizes he can get sick of eating out too. I'm so proud.)
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
St. George Memorable Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like you had a very educational time in St. George.
Those are great! Good for you for remembering them all! I would have forgotten!
They are so cute! Frank too, Chuck the cheese, that sounds gross!
Funny! sounds like a fun time.
These are so awesome & hilarious! I'm glad you wrote them down, you probably wouldn't have remembered them in a year. Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment