Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wow- that's all I can say.

Hashbrown has now made his Texas Debut. Kimberly J Smith, an author and writer of a blog for the Coppell Texas community,wrote this article about Frank's book. She wrote a great review and I am so excited that it's in the newspaper. I just think it's so cool.



Since I couldn't get it bigger where it was legible, there are some of my favorite parts: "Hashbrown narrates his tale in a tone that lands somewhere between Ralphie Parker in "The Christmas Story" and Sean Astin's Mikey in "The Goonies". ... The story is filled with zingers that will make kids and parents alike laugh out loud, and just when you think it's all too much, more hilarity ensues.... Get on the bandwagon early because this one has cult classis all over it. A solid four bookmarks on the Coolness meter."

8 comments:

Tia said...

Awesome! Wish I could read it though. What did she say?

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Angie said...

That is awesome! So exciting. Congrats!

Mindy said...

Wow! That is so exciting! I need to find some time to read this. I have been intending to! I'm so proud to know you guys now that you are famous and all! :)

Amy said...

That is so awesome!!!

Kelly said...

That is just so cool! I'm so happy for you guys.

Potter Family said...

Thats cool, the work is beginning to pay off. Congrats!!!

julie said...

That is so great.