Tonight was our family Christmas party on my mom's side- the Barlow side. This is really the only family Christmas party we have. And I really only see these relatives at this one event, unless there is a wedding going on. We used to see everyone a couple of times a year, but life happens.
I wanted to make a point to talk to everyone, yeah that didn't happen- however I was talking to my cousin's son who is in high school (mind you he's been in this family for 16 years now) and in the middle of the conversation he looks up at me and says, "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are." First of all, I laught then I start explaining I'm Barbara's daughter, I'm your mom's cousin, then he pipes up, "Oh are you Frank's wife?" Ummm.... so let's see- so you don't know me, but you know my husband who married into the family and not a blood relative. It just goes to prove Frank is much more of a people-person than I am.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lol. That is so funny!
Probably has to do with the fact that Frank plays basketball with the guys too. :) I think you're really friendly - a definite people-person.
That is really funny!
Leave it to guys. I bet a girl wouldn't do that! :) Funny story.
Post a Comment