Jackson was going through some of my scrapbooking stuff and this is what he came up with after finding my adhesive jewels. Scary thought huh?
He at least was embarrassed and didn't think he looked cool at all, thank goodness!
Come on, who doesn't love bling? It's adhesive after all :) I get so excited when I get a pedicure and they pull out something shiny to complete the flower! We totally have to scrapbook one of these days, I love it and don't do it often enough.
6 comments:
Cute sense of humor.
Come on, who doesn't love bling? It's adhesive after all :) I get so excited when I get a pedicure and they pull out something shiny to complete the flower! We totally have to scrapbook one of these days, I love it and don't do it often enough.
Wow, that aged him right there. Yikes! I'm glad he didn't think it looked good.
That is so funny! It does make him look so grown up.
Wow, that is scary! He's good at doing that serious, "don't mess with me" face.
Don't let anyone grow up, I say!!! :) points for creativity though?
Post a Comment