I have so much to post about, but finding time to actually do it has been a challenge. I finally have a chance so here it is.
We have spent the last 2 weeks off track (no school because of Year-Round) well this is the last year before we go to traditional school so this was our last break during the middle of the year. We wanted to do something fun, of course in our minds that means Disneyland. We invited anyone who wanted to join us so we went with two other families in our neighborhood. We did not tell the kids and we ended up video taping their response on the morning we left. We woke-them up at 5:00 am and told them to get in the car. (I'll post as soon as we get the video camera hooked up) We drove the whole way there in one day- not too bad but we ended up driving through the worst rain and snow storm I've ever driven in.
Day 1 at Disneyland:
 |
The "classic" photo: walking into the main park under Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
This was Camberlyn's first experience where she actually remembered and realized what was happening.
She loved every aspect of Disneyland, except the scary rides of course. |
 |
| Just a few of the kids in our group. |
 |
| Waiting in line- happy as can be! (for now) |
While the boys and I waited in line for the Goofy Coaster, Frank took Camberlyn on her own adventure of exploring Toon Town.
 |
| She loved this "Shocking" door and couldn't wait to show her brothers. |
 |
| Now all the kids are back together and ran into Goofy! |
 |
| Jackson and Gavin are now experiencing the "shock". |
We always have to get two food items while at Disneyland: the corn dogs (make sure to grab enough ketchup and mayo to make your own fry sauce) and the Dole Whip Floats (sadly I didn't get a picture of those).
 |
| Look how big they are!! |
 |
| Finally, a picture of mom, in front of the castle at the end of the first day. |
4 comments:
So fun! I can't wait to see the video. :)
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time.
Great pics! I can't wait to see more!
Great pictures! It never fails to impress me when parents can keep that kind of a secret. I'm terrible at keeping secrets from my kids and they know it. Glad you had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment