Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged By Lindsay

I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing this right (this is Heidi responding).

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I had just graduated highschool and making the most of my last summer in Salt Lake before going to Ricks college. I remember I was out late a lot of the nights with my friends from senior year in high school. I was also working as a teacher's aid for the Willowcreek Montessori Preschool and Kindergarten, which I loved doing.

What is on my to-do list for today:
It's night time so I will list what I had intentions to do and a few things I actually did- clean house (bathrooms, vacuum, dust, and mop), go to my cousins wedding shower, go to the event at Daybreak and get "Wall-e" tickets, go grocery shopping, and go to the "Wall-e" movie with the family.

What are three bad habits of mine:
1. not playing with the kids enough
2. worrying too much about the house being clean
3. judging (myself and others)

3 things you might not know about me:
1. I faked a sprained ankle in 5th grade and had to be on crutches
2. I accidentally did a "hit-n-run" the same week I got my license (don't worry I don't think I even did any damage)
3. I actually like pulling weeds, you just wouldn't be able to tell by looking at my yard

Four movie/TV shows I like:
1. Any reality show having to do with dancing, talents, or singing
2. Gladiator (shhhh... don't tell)
3. Friends (I had to put this because this has been the only show Frank and I religiously sat down and watched together- we are still searching for a new one)
4.While You Were Sleeping

Four Books I Love:
1. the "Twilight" series
2. Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants
3. Harry Potter Series
4. "The Host"

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Cleaning houses
2. Teaching piano
3. Cheese factory worker
4. Secretary for the Weber County Health Dpt. in the office of Vital Records

Five places I've lived:
1. Across the street from Raging Waters
2. Cottonwood Heights
3. Rexburg, ID
4. S. Ogden, UT
5. Kearns, UT

Five of my Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate Eclair cake
2. Cheese enchiladas from Garcias or Javiers
3. Pasta with Myzithra cheese and a brown butter sauce
4. Cafe Rio pork salad
5.Mac & Cheeese from Bucca Di Beppo

Five bloggers I'm tagging:
1. McKenzie Cole
2. Julie Kunz
3. Kat Gibson

I don't know anyone else who keeps up on their blog

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I will get to work on my tag.

I have "The Host" sitting on my night stand and have not been able to start it yet. I can't wait.

Those were fun things to learn about you. See you soon I hope!

julie said...

Thanks for tagging me. Hey, I just wanted to tell you about the reunion. It is August 9 and the cost is $35 per person ($70 per couple). A little pricey, I'd say. Go to http://www.bhsclassof98.blogspot.com/ for the complete information and pass on this info, to everyone you know. They are not sending out paper invitations.

Nate said...

Heidi,
It has been a very long time since I last spoke to you. I've enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with you virtually. My wife Marge has a blog that keeps people up to date on what our son Jake has been up to. We try not to share it too widely to keep out the wierdos in the world, but you seem pretty normal. The address is pacothedestroyer@blogspot.com. The question about 10 years ago from this blog entry reminds me of the fun times we had in that summer of 1998. Way too many late nights, but lots good stuff. Anywho, I probably won't make it to the reunion cause $35/person! HELLO! Do you know what they pay a graduate student these day?! But, I'll keep catching up on your blog and you can do the same on mine. Thanks!