Thursday, July 24, 2008

HUSBAND TAG

1. What is his name?
Frank Lewis Cole.

2.Who eats more?
Probably Frank in one sitting, but I tend to snack all day long.

3.Who said "I Love You" first?
Frank.

4.Who is taller?
Frank.

5.Who is smarter?
That's a tough one- I think we both have the same amount of knowledge just in different subjects.

6.Who is more sensitive?
I am.

7. Who does the laundry?
Me.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Frank.

9.Who pays the bills?
Me.

10. Who cooks more?
Me.

11. Who is more stubborn?
Frank.

12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?
I am- but I do it for the guilt factor.

13. Who has more siblings?
I do- I have 2 brothers and 1 sister and he has 1 of each.

14. Who wears the pants in the family?
I think we share it pretty equally.

15. What do you like to do together?
Travel, watch movies, stay up late in bed talking, joke on each other, play games, and anything with the kids.

16. Who eats more sweets?
Me- I'm addicted.

17. His guilty pleasures?
"Blimpies Best" sandwich, writing, reading, and watching boxing fights.

18. How did you meet?
He was a roommate, up at Ricks College, with one of my friends from highschool.

19. Who proposed?
He did.

20. What are his best features?
His arm muscles and his eyes.

21. What are his greatest qualities?
His personality and along with that is his sense of humor. His ability to be professional and focus at the task-at-hand when the situation requires it. His kindness and his love to entertain the kids and our family and friends. His willingness to work really hard for his family.

No comments: