Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bear Lake 2008

Each year we go to Bear Lake with the Hickok side of the family. This year we were lucky to get everyone there. We thoroughly enjoy the time off from "life" to just relax by the lake, enjoy time on the waverunners, play in the sand, swing at the playground, sit around in the condo and tell stories and just hang out. And of course, not to forget the shakes, which we neglected to get this year- I know, how could we?



Someone has to get buried every year. I guess it was Jackson's turn this year.

This is how Camberlyn spent the first day at the Lake- all cuddled up in a blanket in a pack-n-play on the beach. There was a cold breeze on this day and I didn't bring any long-sleeved clothes for the kids. Oops.


Jackson just floating along in a tube, going wherever the tide takes him.

1 comment:

julie said...

I love Bear Lake! I haven't been there in over 10 years, but it was so much fun last time I went. I am glad that you have a family tradition of going each year. How fun.