Have you ever been to the new "7 Fountains" area at Liberty Park?? We had a playgroup at Tracy Aviary/Liberty Park last week and since Jackson is in school I took Gavin and Camberlyn. Tracy Aviary was better than I anticipated. I think Gavin enjoyed looking at all the birds and it was well shaded so it wasn't too scalding-hot. But then after the fun there we strolled over to the park and I had come prepared with Gavin's swimsuit, so I let him go. There are these little canals the kids can run and play in, then a bunch of waterfalls they can walk up, and there are balls you can start at the top and watch float down (or if you are Gavin you just use your flip-flop). It was fun. We could have stayed a lot longer, but had to get back to get Jackson from school.
This is Gavin's collection of rocks that he found at the bottom of the little wading pool area. He would bend down and search really hard for one and bring it to me, then go back and get another, judging by the size of the pile you can tell what he spent most of his time doing.
Here is Camberlyn lying on a bench - squealing and being happy as usual.

2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. Gavin is so cute and Camberlyn too. I am glad she is such a good baby.
I didn't ever make it to those fountains after the Tracy Aviary. Where were they? They look like fun!
Post a Comment