I saw your comment on my memory post, thank you! I too have so many fun memories with you, like answering guys to dances by dressing up and singing to them, but my all time favorite is our "Fat Video" when everyone else fell over and you just kept on dancing!!
6 comments:
So cute! What beautiful girlies you guys have.
I saw your comment on my memory post, thank you! I too have so many fun memories with you, like answering guys to dances by dressing up and singing to them, but my all time favorite is our "Fat Video" when everyone else fell over and you just kept on dancing!!
I LOVE these pictures. :) I can't wait to see Camberlyn again! She looks so much more alert and big now! Both Addi and Camberlyn are so darling.
Cute little cousins. Camberlyn is so cute, and alert. Too bad that Addi was so tired. Before you know it, they will be running after each other.
Those are the most darling dresses in the world, on two of the most darling girls in the world!!!
What cute kids. Isn't it great when they're this small and you can get them to sit still long enough to get a good picture.
Post a Comment