Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lagoon

Last Friday we took the boys to Lagoon. They have never been and Frank and I haven't been since the year 2000. Needless to say, it's been a while. My mom was kind enough to watch Camberlyn on her day off so we could really spend some quality time with Jackson and Gavin. Jackson's favorite ride was "The Bat" and I think Gavin's favorite ride was either the "Space Scrambler" or "The Spaceships". My favorite ride was "The Samurai". Unfortunately, I didn't get an opportunity to ride "Wicked" because the line was extremely long, but Frank did and said it was pretty intense. We were impressed by how much it has been built up. I didn't even remember anything about the kid area and I felt like there was quite a lot for the boys to do. Jackson was tall enough to ride Colossus (even though he didn't) and Gavin could go on everything he wanted to.


Here is a picture of all of us after riding the "Rattlesnake Rapids".






3 comments:

Melissa said...

2000? Does that mean the last time you went to Lagoon was with us?? Wow...I feel special :) It looks like the boys had a great time!

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

Heidi welcome back to Utah! You haven't been to Lagoon for that long WOW! Just kidding. My race was August 16th but I am running another 5K on 9/6 just like you. So I will feel your pain. Good luck and get runnin!

julie said...

How fun! I haven't been back to Lagoon since we graduated! It has been that long. I am glad that you were able to go with the boys. It sounds like you all had a great time.