We have a calendar of daily quotes that President Bush has said in the past 8 years. Here are a few funny ones.
"Neither in Fench nor in English nor in Mexican."
- Declining to answer reporters' questions at the Summit of the Americas; Quebec City,
Canada; April 21, 2001
"I understand there's a suspicion that we-- we're too security conscience."
- Washington, D.C.; April 14, 2005
"Laura and I are proud to call John and Michelle Engler our friends. I know you're proud to call him governor. What a good man the Enlgers are."
- Grand Rapids, Michigan; November 3, 2000
"We thought we were protected forever from trade policy or terrorist attacks because oceans protected us."
- Speaking to business leaders at APEC Summit; Santiago, Chile; November 20, 2004
"Just remember it's the birds that's supposed to suffer, not the hunter."
- Advising quail hunter and New Mexico senator Pete Domenici; Roswell, New Mexico;
January 22, 2004
"I want everybody to hear loud and clear that I'm going to be the president of everybody."
- Washington, DC; January 18, 2001
"I'm going to spend a lot of time on Social Security. I enjoy it. I enjoy taking on the issue. I guess it's the mother in me. "
- Washington, D.C.; April 14, 2005
Now I support President Bush as our president. I just think we can all agree without pre-written speeches he is not the best public speaker.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
George W. Bushisms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are funny. I wonder what they were talking about with that hunting one.
Those are funny -- and sad. I think President Bush is an embarrassment to America. (sigh)
Post a Comment