I saw this on a friend's blog.
1. What is something that mom always says to you? She says "no" when I be bad
2. What makes mom happy? When you clean up your room without asking
3. What makes mom sad? When you be super mean and hurt her
4. How does your mom make you laugh? By tickling
5. What was your mom like as a child? A girl and a boy
6. How old is your mom? 28
7. How tall is your mom? Ummm, she's as big as my dad's neck
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with her kids and sleep
9. What does your mom do when your not around? Stay home and play with Camberlyn
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? On TV
11. What is your mom really good at? Doing the Olympics
12. What is your mom not very good at? Cleaning up rooms
13. What does your mom do for her job? Scrapbooking with her friends
14. What is your moms favorite food? PB & J Sandwiches
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she helps me clean up my room
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Spongebob's weird friend the chipmunk
17. What do you and your mom do together? Me and her watch PG-13 movies
18. How are you and your mom the same? By our eyes are the same
19. How are you and your mom different? She has long hair and I have really really short hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? When she tells me in sign language
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? When you kiss each other on the lips
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? The shower
Disclaimer: some of these are not true.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Jackson's Interview About Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
LOL! I love the PG-13 movies one. HILARIOUS!
That one is one of the one's that is not true. :)
That is so funny. Cute that he thinks your favorite place to go is the shower, he is such a funny kid.
That was really fun to read. The funny things kids come up with.
Oh I LOVE this! What a funny kid. :)
I love the kissing on the lips answer!
I did not know you are so good at the Olympics. I knew you had many talents, but that is news to me! How funny--- I want to try it.
So funny!
I'm totally going to have to do that with Jonah!!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment