Someone gave us a Johnny Jump Up when I had Carter... He hated that thing and would scream and cry endlessly when I would try to put him in it. I finally gave up. Looks like she likes it though!
How cute! I love her face in the first picture where she looks scared. How funny! Trinidee likes to get in ours and then run as far as she can, then let it whip her backwards. Yeah, probably not the safest thing.
6 comments:
Someone gave us a Johnny Jump Up when I had Carter... He hated that thing and would scream and cry endlessly when I would try to put him in it. I finally gave up. Looks like she likes it though!
Fun. Does she like it? Some of the expressions on her face look a little unsure. She is sure cute!
I can't believe how big she's getting. Why does it happen so fast? That is the cutest fabric on a jonny jump up I've ever seen.
I am glad she likes it. That will be so nice for her to play in there while you get other things done.
I love our Johnny Jump Up, Will loves it too! I am so glad she loves it, her eyes are so beautiful.
How cute! I love her face in the first picture where she looks scared. How funny! Trinidee likes to get in ours and then run as far as she can, then let it whip her backwards. Yeah, probably not the safest thing.
Post a Comment