The doctor called today and said he got a second opinion from the Radiologist and they have come to the conclusion that it is not broken. However, there could be two reasons why it still hurts right under his knee, it just got bruised really bad (even though we can't see anything on the skin) or it's such a minute fracture that nothing showed up on the X-ray (which has happened the doctor said). And of course the Doctor is out of town now until next Fri., so to be on the safe side he wants us to keep this hard splint, semi-cast thing on until then. Gavin didn't walk at all yesterday, but today he has figured out how to make it work, thank goodness. It was getting really old carrying him everywhere. Now he acts as if nothing is wrong and some of you saw him at the church tonight and he was back to his normal self- crawling through and jumping off chairs. I can't keep that kid still.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ouch! I hope he feels better soon! I hate it when kids get hurt. Carter fell down the stairs a few days before his 1st birthday and I was in hysterics! I'm so glad your husband was home with you.
That is good news, boys I am just waiting for our first break. Yikes!
It's good to hear that Gavin is moving around again. I really hope that it is just a scare and he doesn't really have a fracture. It is so hard when kids are hurt:(
Post a Comment