Does everyone have their Twilight tickets? I bought mine when they went on sale 2 weeks ago. I didn't get in on opening night, but Saturday is just as good. Atleast it's opening weekend. I doubt that it will live up to the books or even the hype, but I don't want to miss out. I love being involved with all the excitement.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yep - I'm going to a showing right after work on Friday. Can't wait!
I am going with a group of sisters in law and Hillary to a party Friday night at the District. The party is put on by Twilightmoms.com, and we bought our tickets in JUNE, and that was when the movie was supposed to come out in Dec. We are crazy! Our show time is 8:30, but we can come as early as 6:00 for games, drawings, food, and other activities. There will be sponsors with booths, and we get a goody bag. I can't wait!
I am still waiting to hear back from Jill as to when she can get together with us. I will keep you posted. (What a novel I just wrote)
I am going! I bought my tickets a few weeks ago too. I am going with some sister in laws. Our show is friday night at 10:40 at the district. I cant wait!
This snuck up on me, I didn't buy tickets yet, but plan to go with my mom and sister whenever we can get tickets!
I'm the only person on earth who has never read any of the books. Now I kind of wish I had so I can experience what all this excitement is about!
Post a Comment