Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coupon Mania

Ok, I know I just posted twice in one day, but I am so excited about using the Grocery Smarts coupon system. I know it might sound silly that I'm thrilled about something so mundane. But when the economy is bad and when I'm trying my best to stock up on food without going over my budget, have a food storage, buy healthy foods, etc. it's nice to come home from Albertsons with two 6-packs of FREE yogurt, plus a bunch of other stuff and on average I didn't spend more than a dollar on any one item.

This is the first week I really got into it. I had some help on how to organize everything last week, then family issues happened and I couldn't really focus on shopping over the weekend, but today I was ready to go. It was fun. I love how the website just has the whole list organized for you- it makes shopping so easy.

Thank you Liz for organizing the class for Enrichment.

5 comments:

Cole Family said...

This sounds like a great idea. What is the website? How exactly does it work? We're glad Camberlyn is better.

julie said...

Hey, I would love some details about this too. Maybe you can do a post just about how it works, the website, ect. Thanks

d.r. gib said...

me too! We can use all the help we can get in saving money

Lindsay said...

I'm like everyone else... will you tell me what this is all about? I would LOVE to save more money :)

Mindy said...

Wow. Thanks for the info. I've never been one to do much with coupons, I would always misplace them and forget about them, but this sounds like a great way to do it. Thanks!