Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Night (this week)

Thank you everyone for your all your help and concern for our family this past weekend.

After the doctors told us we wouldn't be in the hospital for more than 24 hours we were finally able to go home Monday night at 7:00, making it a total of about 30 hours. I was exhausted so I came home talked with the family for a while and as soon as the kids were in bed I felt like I just crashed. I don't think I actually fell asleep for a while, but I didn't do anything. Fun family night huh?

Camberlyn is doing fine. She is happy and moving and no signs or symptons that anything was wrong, except for the fact she now won't take her binky. I don't know why- but she just whines and frets now until she falls asleep. That is taking some getting used to, but I am so glad to just have her healthy and everything back the way it should be.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Soooo glad she is doing better!!! It's exhausting for everyone when the little ones are sick.

julie said...

I am so glad that Camberlyn is home and doing better. I hope you can finally get some sleep now that you are home. It is impossible to get much sleep in the hospital.

Tia said...

I've been way behind on reading up on everyone's blogs. I had no idea Camberlyn was sick. I'm so glad she's feeling better now though! I LOVE PCMC!