As it's known in Frank's family the day after Christmas is take-back day. Luckily, we had nothing to take back from relatives. Everyone did very well with sizes and styles. However, we did spend the day out, shoveling snow. We had a couple of big storms hit us one on top of the other. Frank and I went out early and shoveled together while the kids played. Then we were able to get our van out, we went out to lunch, did a little shopping, then came home and it was snowing again. I went out a little later for the second shift of shoveling and quickly was able to get the driveway. Finally, the snow stopped. We'll see what tomorrow brings. At least we did have a White Christmas. The snow drift on the side of our driveway.
Friday, December 26, 2008
It was a White Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've heard that you guys got dumped this year! I wish I could see the beautiful white snow, but not feel the cold, brrr! Katelyn and Tyler are dying to play in the snow. We have had 70 degree weather, with it even being in the low 80's the week before Christmas! Tyler wore shorts last week!! But of course it didn't feel like Christmas. Christmas is just not the same without snow. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
I am so glad I am in Georgia right now....
It has been sooo fun to have all the snow, shoveling is not so fun. Glad my hubby took care of it.
Post a Comment