The Tuesday before Christmas I had a friend call me and tell me to turn on the Oprah show. They were doing a segment on Night Terrors and my friend thought of Frank. As many of you know Frank has this problem. He has outrageous stories of things he has done and said in the middle of the night. Many probably don't believe it because he is such an animated (and perhaps sometimes exaggerated) story-teller. I am always here to witness the truth of his night terror episodes. However, in case that is not enough, any of those who were watching that show can actually see that such things exist. The video tapes of people screaming out, acting, chasing people, having conversations with imaginary people, etc. could have been recorded from our very room because those are all things Frank has done. So just in case no one has ever believed his stories or thought I was telling the truth the Oprah show never lies. Dr. Oz said this actually occurs in about 40 million people. It was amazing to watch. It makes me want to video tape Frank, but there is no telling when exactly he will do it. It's so spontaneous and almost exciting to see what the night holds.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, crazy. Is there anything doctors can do to help?
I guess I need to go back in the Oprah archives and read up on this. Easton has them all the time and I thought it was because we let him watch Spidermand and Indiana Jones. :)
Some things that help, according to the show and Dr. Oz, make sure you are getting enough sleep, don't go to bed stressed (don't watch T.V. right before, do something calming, no exercise, etc)and then there is always medication.
You must really love Frank! :) They make for funny stories, but they must really scare you sometimes.
Post a Comment