* I change all my plans when there is threat of a snow storm
* I am worried about our supply of toilet paper in the house when there is threat of a storm
* I call my family to warn them about the storm and make sure no one will be driving long distances
* I get sore from shoveling the snow
* As of right now I feel like I would rather use some extra money to buy a snowblower than do something "fun" with it
* I actually talk about the weather in conversations to family members
* I watch the news for weather updates
(enough about the weather)
* I talk to newlyweds in the neighborhood and come away thinking, "they are so young" when in reality they are older than I was when I got married
* 10:30 pm seems a bit late to be staying up and watching a movie
* Between me and my husband we have a small pharmacy in our hallway closet
* We watch the gas prices fluctuate from gas station to gas station and it is actually the topic of many conversations
* I was more involved in politics this year than ever before and looked forward to watching debates
* I look forward to tax season
* I started driving a mini-van with only two kids because it was so practical

4 comments:
I can say "ditto" to all of those, except the mini-van, still haven't broken down and gotten one of those yet.
Funny! I'm right there with you - we have a pharmaceutical cabinet as well. That combined with the fact that I shop at Costco. Yeah, if you ever need benadryl or something random...chances are I not only have it, but I have enough for the whole ward!
So true! I'm in the same boat (except the mini van - though I did get a large suv with only one child, he he he)
Hi Heidi! I saw on your Facebook page that you had a blog. I can totally relate to every single one of those! I often think in my head, "are we really discussing the 2 cent difference in gas prices from this station to that one again?" he he.
How's three kids treating you? I've heard it's the hardest number to have. But, I'll bet you're an awesome mom. Glad I found your blog. :)
Post a Comment