Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Obsession

For Christmas Jackson wanted the Lego Indiana Jones XBOX 360 game. Luckily, Santa came through. Jackson loves the game and therefore, begs to watch the movies. He even has a hat, a shirt, and other accessories he must wear when playing Indiana Jones. Well... this is a picture of him sleeping tonight. Just like true Indiana Jones, he never is without his infamous hat.

4 comments:

d.r. gib said...

so cute!!!

Melissa said...

That's adorable. Does he like the movies? I recently tried to watch some of the older ones with Josh and they were scary - we skipped over the scary scenes and got to the action.

Jessica said...

So cute! Easton was Indiana Jones for Halloween and he will not allow me to put any of his stuff away. He wears it daily and his favorite is the soft I.J. whip I found a Walmart for kids that plays the movie theme song and making whipping sounds.

Potter Family said...

That is so cute! He has the most amazing imagination. What a guy!!!