I tired to post mine on my blog, but it didn't work. I just put a link on the sidebar because that's all I could figure out. Good job for getting it on your blog.
This is so funny! I have to try and do it for Michael, Benson and I. Great idea! You left a comment on my blog about a legal question for your friend. My email is mcole@vandals.uidaho.edu.
FABULOUS! This actually had me laughing out loud. :) I KNOW you and Frank ACTUALLY do disco dances in elf suits... but the real thing is just so hard to capture on film. Right? :)
7 comments:
I need to add a thanks to Jessica for the idea.
I tired to post mine on my blog, but it didn't work. I just put a link on the sidebar because that's all I could figure out. Good job for getting it on your blog.
It doesn't matter how many times I see these. They're so funny! Frank is the best...probably cause he WOULD dress up in an elf costume and get down.
hilarious!!!
This is so funny! I have to try and do it for Michael, Benson and I. Great idea! You left a comment on my blog about a legal question for your friend. My email is mcole@vandals.uidaho.edu.
FABULOUS! This actually had me laughing out loud. :) I KNOW you and Frank ACTUALLY do disco dances in elf suits... but the real thing is just so hard to capture on film. Right? :)
Heidi, you have a darling family!
When I pull records from the books I still recognize your handwriting!! I miss you!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to you and your family
Post a Comment