I think it's important to have our own personal space- somewhere we can go to think, read, get away, whatever. For me sometimes it's the bathroom because that might be the only quiet spot or perhaps the car because that's the only time I get to think.
Well I found Camberlyn scooting into her closet today to go after the basket full of stuffed animals. I sat her up and she was very content in there just looking at the animals and making Elmo laugh. I guess she needs her quiet little space too.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Personal Space
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a darling little face. She is getting so big. I'll have to remember the car as a quiet spot to be alone because even my bathroom has lost it's sacred alone time status.
She is getting so big! So cute!
That is cute! Even an 8 month old wants some quiet time.
What a darling girl! Looks like she's feeling better after last week. :)
I totally agree with the whole personal space issue. I remember on my mission, the bathroom became very sacred to me. It was the only place where my companion didn't HAVE to be with me. I have prayed and cried in more bathrooms than I can even count! :)
Camberlynn is so cute! I love that she wanted her alone time. :)
That's so cute! It kills me how fast they go from a tiny baby needing everything to little people!
Look at that face! She is so happy. I might have to try my closet for some quiet time....
Post a Comment