Our main city library boasted about a Lego exhibit on display and since the boys love Legos I wanted to check it out. The day I wanted to go just happen to be my mom's day off so we all went downtown to the library (I had never been there before).
We went to the children's area and saw three little tables with about 3 lego displays on each of them- the creations by children were impressive, but to go all the way down there for that, not worth it. But luckily they have a fun children's area and that was worth it. First of all, it's huge- so many more books than any of the local libraries and second, they have two really cool rooms to go in to read books or play- a crystal room (that looks like the planet that Superman was born on- boys loved that) and an attic room (it looks like the inside of a cabin). It was fun to just wander around and look at the fun things.

4 comments:
You guys are brave, I am always worried my kids are being to loud in the library. Looks like fun.
The downtown library has the childrens section downstairs and it's the only thing down there so I wasn't too worried about the noise.
I've always wanted to visit that library. It looks like such a cool building. I'm excited to go, and I'm extra excited you don't have to worry about how loud your kids are.
I'm loving Jackson's cute poses!
Post a Comment