I just need to vent- arrrrrgh (my new saying, it usually gets a funny reaction from the kids and lightens the mood, but did not work today)- it's just been one of those days, everything went wrong.
Emotions were letting loose all over my house: Gavin threw himself on the floor and cried this morning because we didn't have any toaster streudels for breakfast (as if we ever have those), I swear my kids have broken ears, Jackson was talking for his Webkins Dog and used it to say mean things to his brother, I found out that a great family in the neighborhood is moving, there was a mistake on our credit card bill that caused a great deal of panic, a computer key broke on our new laptop, it's Wednesday -which is always crazy with Scouts and YM, and I feel guilty about something I said, just to name a few.
But to look for the silver lining- it was beautiful weather and I'm thankful the kids could go out and play until dinner; therefore, admist all the craziness, they went right to sleep because they were worn out.
I'm glad it's over!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Frustration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
{{{Heidi}}} I have had many days like those! I am so sorry. It really sucks. I hope you slept good and will have a better day today.
I think Brooklyn and Gavin would be great friends! Brooklyn throws fits all the time over silly things like that. :)
Glad you made it through one of those days. Hope today is better!
Oh Heidi! It was one of those days! Good luck today, hope it goes better, and if not, there is always tomorrow!
Post a Comment