We tried this meal for dinner tonight and it was so good. They had it on Good Things Utah on Wednesday morning. I just had to tweak it for the kids- they don't like tomatoes so I left those out of theirs, but we all enjoyed them- just thought I would share.
Prepared by Angel Shannon, Cooking With Angel
Ingredients
1 can of flaky refrigerator biscuits
2 med. tomatoes, chopped & seeded
1 T. mayonnaise
2 T. chopped basil
1/2 of a medium onion, chopped very fine
6 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 t. garlic
1/2 t. oregano
Ingredients
1 can of flaky refrigerator biscuits
2 med. tomatoes, chopped & seeded
1 T. mayonnaise
2 T. chopped basil
1/2 of a medium onion, chopped very fine
6 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 t. garlic
1/2 t. oregano
Preparation
Place a single biscuit into each cup of a lightly greased muffin pan and form to shape.
Mix all the ingredients together and fill each muffin.
Bake according to biscuit instructions on package.
Makes 8 fabulous filled biscuits.
Place a single biscuit into each cup of a lightly greased muffin pan and form to shape.
Mix all the ingredients together and fill each muffin.
Bake according to biscuit instructions on package.
Makes 8 fabulous filled biscuits.
*Note* I got 10 filled biscuits. Plus, I forgot the mayonnaise and so I don't think I'll add it next time- less fat. I used turkey bacon instead and I didn't have fresh basil so just used a tiny bit of dried basil.

1 comment:
I tried this recipe last night & it was so good! I thought that I'd tell you that I used plain yogurt in place of the mayo...I don't know if you've used plain yogurt as a mayo substitute, but it's usually really good! My sis always makes ranch dip with yogurt & her boys love it & it helps them eat tons of good veggies!
Post a Comment