I LOVE it!
That is so funny, I had to show Mark!
That is pretty funny! Speaking of Twilight, I bought my copy on Saturday and just had to watch it over the weekend. :0)
Now that is the kind of visiting teaching I can go for!
Still haven't seen it OR read the book, but that's a funny comic!
that is so freakin funny!!!! but true
Funny! If our husband's had a hundred years to practice their smoldering looks and gallantry - we wouldn't fiction.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE it!
That is so funny, I had to show Mark!
That is pretty funny! Speaking of Twilight, I bought my copy on Saturday and just had to watch it over the weekend. :0)
Now that is the kind of visiting teaching I can go for!
Still haven't seen it OR read the book, but that's a funny comic!
that is so freakin funny!!!! but true
Funny! If our husband's had a hundred years to practice their smoldering looks and gallantry - we wouldn't fiction.
Post a Comment