Friday, June 19, 2009

Answers to Questions

Answer to #3 from the previous post: Yes, someone really did say that to me. I was at the post office and I was struggling with the kids the whole time while I was in there, trying to get them to be quiet, trying to get them to stay by me and not run around, trying to have them not bug each other, etc. I was very calm in the P.O. but by the time I made it out to the car I had lost my patience. I immediately told the boys, "Just get in the car and get buckled, I don't want you touching each other or talking." I didn't say please and I was talking in a stern voice. The older guy parked next to me obviously didn't like it, but he didn't know how many chances I already gave them in the PO and he didn't know that I had remained calm for so long.

Answer to # 7: I was told cayenne pepper sprinkled on places you don't want cats to go will keep them away. I'm going to go to the dollar store and stock up. I think I'll sprinkle it on the top of the fences, my flower garden and if it doesn't kill the grass all over that too. Also, when we get a sand box it will be around the edge of that as well. Hopefully, it will work.

Don't worry, no one that even looks at my blog or associates with people that look at my blog did any of these things to me.

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

oh, it was an older man! Darin said he would have chewed him out for you! What a jerk!

Tia said...

I also heard that you can buy a pack of clear plastic forks, and stick them in your flower beds handle-first, so the sharp parts are sticking out, then the animals will get their feet poked when they walk in your flower beds! But I don't want your kids to get hurt :P