Sunday, July 19, 2009

Boating Day at Utah Lake

We had some good friends invite us boating this last week. We had a few set-backs: we had to stop on the way there for emergency potty breaks, once we hit the parking lot by the dock Gavin threw-up and we had to throw away his beach towel, and I received a minor head injury from a flying knee board. Besides those few things it was a lot of fun. It was the first time for Frank and I to wake-board and I hadn't knee-boarded since highschool so that was a ton of fun. The kids also had a blast on the tube and I'm also suprised our little dare-devils would just jump off the side of the boat and play in the water.

Frank doing a flip off the side of the boat.

Frank wake-boarding.

Heidi wake-boarding.

Fun on the tube.

6 comments:

Tia said...

Sorry you got hit in the head, but I'm glad you're okay!

Mark and Kattie said...

That looks like so much fun, you look like a pro on the water!

Angie said...

How fun! Is wake boarding easier than water skiing because I could never get up on skiis last time I tried.

Frank Cole said...

A wake board is really the devil compounded into a thin, plastic object. Some would've thought that credit cards owned the right to this title, but they were wrong. Wake boards...

d.r. gib said...

way to go on the wakeboard! I have tried but have never gotten up. Did they have a tower? I have heard it is easier with one of those. Sorry about the head injury!

Kelly said...

So fun. It looks pretty out there!