What is your current obsession? The internet and food. To put it honestly, I look everything up on the internet: menus (so I have a good idea of what a restaurant is offering), directions, nearest locations, tips on how to do and fix things, movie times, craft ideas, facebook, blogging and many more. Food, well, I love cooking, baking, drooling over recipes and collecting recipes that I want to try but never seem to.
What do you hate that everybody else seems to love? Excercise. I love the feeling after, but I hate doing it. I dread it. I only do it because I have to. Unfortunately, I don't have a body that doesn't change shape with every ounce of sugar I eat or anything that has fat in it. Oh well, too each his own.
What are you wearing today? Right now, yoga capri's and a t-shirt- just got home from the gym.
What's for dinner? Probably haystacks (at least that's what's on the menu)
What would you eat for your last meal? A good cheese enchilada with rice and beans, yummy homeade tortilla chips and the best salsa I could find- or perhaps Olive Garden's Fettucine Alfredo (or Myzithra Cheese with browned butter on noodles) with the garlic bread from Bucca Di Beppo.
What's the last thing you bought? A swim cap.
What are you listening to right now? Water and laughing, uh oh! Shoot Camberlyn is playing in the toilet. OK problem resolved! Got her out!
Describe your personal style. Outdated. I think I need a style make-over. If only the funds were unlimited.
What are you going to do after this? Hopefully, finish folding laundry.
What are you currently reading? Harry Potter 7 and Lemon Tart (rereading for Book Group)
What is the last movie you watched? Pirates of the Carribean 3.
What delighted you most today? Camberlyn was trying to lick the remains out of an Arctic Circle cup from a shake. She used a really long spoon and everytime she got a lick of the sweetness she would giggle and then try to feed me some.
How late did you stay up last night and why? 11:30- we were watching Pirates of the Carribean 3, we didn't finish, we got too tired.
When was the last time you cried really hard? I don't remember. I did cry on Monday, but it wasn't hard. I was sad for Vittoria Frandsen's family.
Night out or night in? Night out. Whether it be with the kids, good friends, or just on a date with Frank, I love being "out on the town". (haha, as if we ever take a night out on the town)
How do you feel about your life right now? Content. There is a bit of the unknown feeling of what's going on in the far future (country, work, money, recession, etc.) but I'm not thinking too hard about it to ruin my life. I'm happy with the kids, my family, friends, and school. There are challenges, but I know we'll get through them.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
About Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! I love that you did this. :) You are awesome. Can I borrow Lemon Tart when you're done? Or can I be next in line if someone else is borrowing it?
That was fun! Thanks for sharing.
I would have to disagree that your personal style is outdated. I think you always look so cute!
And I would completely agree with your last meal choices. Yum!
I also think you have great personal style. And that was so cute about Camberlyn and the shake!
Post a Comment