Frank and I spontaneously decided to go camping this past week. We aren't usually like that, but I'm glad we can be sometimes. After searching online and looking at helpful suggestions from friends we decided on Tanners Flat campground up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Oh my goodness, it was beautiful. I will definitely go back- it's only about 35 minutes away too!Here's the set-up. Left of the fire are huge rocks the kids had a blast playing on. Behind Frank there is a slight drop and a gorgeous river. Behind our tent is a little trail down to the river. The whole area is absolutely covered with greenery.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
A Camping We Will Go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun! Your kids will definitely remember those kinds of trips! Camberlyn is getting so big! She's adorable!
Looks so fun! Was it cold? I understand the weather wasn't so good up here this weekend.
Wow, that place looks cool! We'll have to go check it out sometime. There are so many places like that just within minutes of where we live, and we'll never be able to explore them all! And we never go camping just as a family. We're always with other people! We need to just go alone sometime. Thanks for the idea!
Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment