I decided to perhaps get an idea of what the kids want for Christmas, so I asked them today if they had thought about it.
Jackson: I want gold, I want silver, and I want a black tuxedo with a bowtie.
Gavin: I want a lunchbox.
Don't we all want gold and silver? I assume Jackson wants a tuxedo to look like Indiana Jones in "The Temple of Doom" even though he has never seen it. And Gavin obviously wants this to be a simple Christmas this year. He might be the only one satisfied.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Getting a Head Start
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL I try to write down things they ask for throughout the year. Of course, by the time Christmas comes around, they don't want it anymore!
Well, at least the lunch box is inexpensive. Good luck with Jackson's list!
just get gold chocolate coins i dont know what to tell you for the rest
Post a Comment