Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where Are They?

My little one will be 18 months old in just a short while and still only has four teeth. Two up and Two down. I know, I know, the longer they are in the healthier they are because they are protected longer. Well... I do see some drawbacks. She seems to always be teething: drooling, crankiness, still biting on things, and swollen gums. Even though she can eat everything it would be nice not to have to peel her apples, always cook her carrots and other raw veggies, cube up grapes, and be able to give her whole pretzels and chips. Yes, she has gagged and choked on all these things because she hasn't been able to chew them up fine enough.


Here are her four little chompers.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Teeth or no teeth she is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Melissa said...

Cute picture - but don't stress about her teeth. Kids that age generally don't chew very well no matter how many teeth they have.