Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Girly Girl

Ever since she was born Camberlyn has acted the girl part. She loves her "pretty's": bracelets, many shoes, pink, dolls, and hair stuff. This doesn't necessarily mean she keeps the accessories on, but she sure likes to play with them.

One Sunday she got a hold of a bottle of nail polish; she handed it to me and then she went and sat on the rug in the bathroom. She sat there and giggled as I painted her toes. She loved it.

This is her new game. She gets in her drawer where all her hair stuff is and she brings us a headband one at a time to put on. Yep, she wants to wear them all. What a funny girl.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

I am glad that one of my girls is a girly girl! They are fun! LOVE the new heading!!

d.r. gib said...

I thought she was wearing one of those super cute knit hats, not headbands. She is gorgeous!

The Mom said...

Too cute! I love having a girly girl too!

Angie said...

I love that she brought you the nail polish and wanted her nails painted. Very girly! She's a cutie!

Tia said...

How adorable! Trin used to always want all of her hair accessories in all at once too. That's so cute how she just giggled while you pained her toenails!

Kelly said...

I love your header. And Camberlyn is the best. I hope she and Mer will keep being buddies.

Mindy said...

Cute header! Camberlyn is so adorable!

julie said...

I am so glad you have a girly girl! It is so much fun! I love her fashion statement with the headbands. Maybe it will stick. She has the most gorgeous eyes! What a cutie.