Some of our plans changed and this morning turned out to be a wonderful, lazy morning. Frank closes tonight and didn't have any book things to go to so he actually got to sleep in a bit. I did some cleaning, reading, and playing with the kiddos. Then before I knew it it was lunch time. At about 12:30 Camberlyn went down for a nap and is still asleep now, at 3:00 in the afternoon. Gavin watched one too many shows this morning so I told him we were probably going to lay down in mommy's bed this afternoon and read together and have quiet time. Well, we laid there, I sang songs, told him stories, and he just wiggled around, popped out of his blanket and said, "This isn't working." I agreed. He asked if he could go play Lego's. Um, of course. So he went in his room, closed the door, and I didn't see him again until 2:30 pm. What did I do at that sweet, tranquil moment? Sleep. Sleep for 1 1/2 hours. My how time flies when you're having fun.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet! I love naps!
Post a Comment