I know this is a strange one, but I've posted a few things on KSL.com and Craigslist this week and I am so thankful for sites like these that are FREE! They are so convenient. I remember the days when my mom and dad had to pay to put their ads in the newspaper to sell a car, a trailer, big things like that. It wasn't worth the money to put in little things so good quality smaller items had to be taken to the DI or just sit around the house cluttering it up.
It's convenient for the buyer as well. You can see a picture of it before hand, there are so many options and with the ad posts being free you definitely get more detail about the product before you actually drive out to pick it up or look at it.
I love browsing the classifieds- I hardly buy, but I like to look at what people are selling. It's weird I know.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Classifieds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're not weird. I like it too, although sometimes I end up seeing something I HAVE to buy and then Christian gets mad at me for looking when I didn't have money to spend. Oh well, it is fun anyway.
I just sold our TV and entertainment center on these this last week! I hadn't even thought about it other than if I couldn't list it there, I would have had to have a garage sale and would never get what I wanted. Thanks for reminding me that it was awesome!
Post a Comment