I am so thankful for those adults who serve in the nursery in church. They take care of all children between the ages of 18 months and 36 months for two whole hours while moms and dads get to attend other meetings. Wow. What a blessing. Our leaders are wonderful, patient, people who seem to really care for our little ones. I know Camberlyn screams when we drop her off and it goes on for a good 8-10 minutes, but they are patient and put up with it and she does eventually stop. Because of their ability to reach out to these toddlers Camberlyn sings the Sunbeam song and actually colors and knows the crayons go on the paper instead of popping the crayons in her mouth. What wonderful people.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I also appreciate the nursery leaders. Although Will STILL doesn't know to not put the crayons in his mouth! :)
I agree, we have wonderful nursery leaders. Brooklyn is going to miss them when she finally gets to go to Sunbeams.
Post a Comment